Bug bounty for Port Finance.
Welcome to Port Finance’s Bug Bounty Program. We want Port Finance to be as secure as it can be, so we're calling on our community to help us find any bugs and vulnerabilities. Submit a bug to [email protected] and earn rewards of up to $100,000 USD.
Please see below our program details and rules for reporting a bug!
Rewards for Bug Bounties will be assessed based on an internal rated scale
- Critical: Up to $100,000
- High: Up to $10,000
- Medium: Up to $1,000
- Low: Up to $250
- Public disclosure of a vulnerability would make it ineligible for a reward
- Duplicated issues are not eligible for reward, only the first submission will be eligible
- Rewards will be distributed at the full discretion of the Port Finance team based on the criteria
- Discovered vulnerability of the bug must be reported only to the Port Finance team via email to [email protected]
- For UI related issues and feature request please report using Github Issues here for best response time and prize distribution
SPL Wallet Address:
Components that are affected:
Any other details:
(Attach any relevant screenshots or documentation)